An extensive range of interfaces are available to support Eaton’s range of UL control panels, providing solutions for most design requirements.
The ULCSUM355 shop monitor unit is designed to enable small units with conventional fire detection to be fully integrated with a main analogue addressable fire system. It is ideal for applications such as connecting individual shop units into a main shopping centre system.
An external power supply is required to drive the 2 conventional sounder circuits. This power supply must be UL1481 listed, regulated for fire and current limited.
- Quick and simple to install
- Accepts a zone of UL approved conventional detectors and callpoints
- Provides 2 conventional sounder circuits
- Only takes a single address
- Includes output changeover relay
- Inputs monitored for open, short circuits and ground trouble
- Plug and play – no hard addressing required
- Easy to expand a system using existing wiring
- No external short circuit isolator required