The UL range of notification devices are designed to exceed your expectations and offer the most polished, feature rich and cost effective solution.
Both stylish and inspiring, architects and engineers can now specify the industry’s sleekest looking fire notification appliance, while being afforded all the features and benefits that provide the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
- A combination of 12 and 24 VDC in one appliance providing the capability to use a single appliance for different installation requirements
- A universal, common base for retrofit jobs, limited space environments and pre-existing wire configurations. It comes complete with a Contact Cover for protection against dirt, dust, paint and damage to the contacts. The Contact Cover also acts as a shunting device to allow pre-wire testing for common wiring issues.
- 80% reduction in SKUs – Up to 9 models now in 1 appliance (3 audible settings)
- Up to 48% savings in current draw over similar products, with the latest horn/strobe products you can install more appliances per a given circuit
- Easier to install – Save up to 14% cost of installation
- 5 Mounting Options – 1 gang, 2 gang, 4”sq., 3.5 octal, 4” octal box
- Voltage test points for quick troubleshooting and easy spot checking
- 1/16” deep mounting error relief Pre-wire capability to check for wiring & ground faults prior to appliance installation
- Contact cover not only provides protection from dirt, dust, paint and accidental damage, it allows for pre-wire testing and troubleshooting