An extensive range of interfaces are available to support the Cooper range of control panels, providing solutions for most design requirements.
The 3 channel I/O unit (ULCIO351) enables simple interfacing between the fire system and other equipment such as nurse call systems or access control systems. The inputs are fully monitored for open and short circuits.
Three models of the 3 channel I/O unit are available:
- ULCIO351- resets on reset
- ULCIO351S – resets on silence alarms
- ULCIO351T – resets on reset – recognised as 3 addresses
- Soft addressed
- Integral short circuit isolator
- 3 separate inputs and 3 separate outputs
- Inputs monitored for open and short circuits
- Quick and simple to install
- No hard addressing required (Plug and play)
- Unit takes 3 inputs, and 3 outputs
- – Only 1 address required to monitor and control saving on equipment and installation (main unit)