The UL range of notification devices are designed to exceed your expectations ,and offer the most polished, feature rich and cost effective solution.
Both stylish and inspiring, architects and engineers, can now specify the industry’s sleekest looking fire notification appliance, while being afforded all the features and, benefits that provide the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
- Industry’s highest strobe candela options
- Models with field selectable tone, dBA and candela settings
- Wall or ceiling mounting options
- Surface of semi-flush mounting
- IN/Out wiring termination accepting two #12-18 AWG wires at each terminal
- A combination of 12 and 24 VDC in one appliance providing the capability to use a single appliance for different installation requirements
- A universal, common base for retrofit jobs, limited space environments and pre-existing wire configurations. It comes complete with a Contact Cover for protection against dirt, dust, paint and damage to the contacts. The Contact Cover also acts as a shunting, device to allow pre-wire testing for common wiring issues
- Up to 48% savings in current draw over similar ,products, with the latest horn/strobe products you can install more appliances per a given circuit