An extensive range of micro interfaces are available to support the Cooper range of control panels, providing solutions for most design requirements.
The MIU872 is a single zone input, soft addressed, micro interface, incorporating integral short circuit isolators.
It is fully compatible with the current range of Cooper intelligent addressable control panels.
It is suitable for interfacing a zone of up to 20 conventional Cooper detectors onto a Cooper intelligent addressable control panel.
It will operate with any of our current conventional detectors in configuration with a schottky diode type base (CDBB300).
- Soft addressed
- Integral short circuit isolator
- Single address
- Accepts a zone of up to 20 Cooper conventional detectors
- Input monitored for open, short circuit and earth
- contact faults
- Active end of line monitoring
- Quick and simple to install
- No hard addressing required (Plug and play)
- Compact size
- Easy to expand a system using existing wiring
- No external power supply required