Two versions of the intelligent addressable loop powered reflective beam detectors are available in this range, the Beam Detector MAB50R with a range of up to 50 metres and the Beam Detector MAB100R with a range of 50 to 100 meters.
Both the Beam Detector MAB50R and the Beam Detector MAB100R are compatible with the Cooper range of intelligent addressable fire systems.
These intelligent addressable loop powered reflective beam detectors are extremely simple to install, they require no separate power supply, operate on a reflective principle and have a simple set up mode to enable easy and quick alignment during installation.
These units are designed to replace individual point detectors in large open areas such as warehouses.
Fire and fault conditions are signaled to the control panel using standard loop wiring so no additional interconnection required.
- Loop connected
- Soft addressed
- Integral short circuit isolator
- Single address
- Reflective beam detection
- Two ranges available
- – up to 50m
- – 50m to 100m
- Quick and simple to setup
- Saves on both time and installation costs
- No power supply required
- Single device to install instead of numerous point detectors
- Single point of maintenance
- Wall mounted for ease of maintenance, especially in warehouses with racking