An extensive range of interfaces are available to support Eaton’s range of UL control panels, providing solutions for most design requirements.
The ULCSC354 4 way sounder controller unit is a loop connected interface, which provides the facility to power and control 4 independent conventional sounder circuits. This greatly simplifies installation in applications where specialist sounders or beacons are required by avoiding the need to connect them directly to the analogue control panel.
The unit only uses a single address yet each circuit can be independently controlled according to the required cause and effect programming.
- Quick and simple to install
- Avoids the need to wire conventional sounders back to the main panel
- 4 separate sounder circuits (0.4 A)
- All outputs are independently programmable
- Battery backup via integral battery
- Built in short circuit isolator class A style 7
- Plug and play – no hard addressing required
- Increased system integrity. Self powered independency of SLC
- No external short circuit isolator required
- Beacon and strobe can be wired direct to the interface thereby saving time and cabling